We are closely monitoring the current situation and continue to strive to maintain a safe space for our community.
EFFECTIVE 9TH DECEMBER 2021:
The Hong Kong Government has announced the use of LeaveHomeSafe App will be mandatory when entering the premises from 9th Dec. That means all customers or users must first scan the LeaveHomeSafe venue QR code using the LeaveHomeSafe mobile application before entering the premises. Please understand that we require all our clients to comply with the new regulation.
EFFECTIVE 29TH JUNE 2021:
The Hong Kong Government has announced mask-free fitness group classes when in compliance with the new requirements. To do so, the instructor and clients are required to be fully vaccinated (both shots PLUS 2 weeks after the 2nd shot) – Please understand that we require all our clients to comply with the government regulations.
Currently, all our instructors have been vaccinated. So, in response to the new requirement, we are happy to announce that we will be launching the VAXX-Classes from 29 June (booking starts 27 June). These classes will be indicated on the schedule. Here’s the game plan for us all to make this happen:
- Those who wish to take the VAXX-Classes MUST show their vaccination record (must be at least two weeks since the 2nd shot) with one of the below options during check in:
1. Paper Vaccination Certificate or
2. LeaveHomeSafe app with vaccination records or
3. e-Health app with vaccination records or
4. iAM Smart app with vaccination records
If you cannot provide an adequate vaccination proof, you will not be permitted to join the class.
- Masks must still be worn throughout the studio and when entering the Cave or Cocoon room.
- The instructor will notify you when to remove your mask before the class begins.
- Masks must be put back on prior to leaving the rooms.
As a warm reminder, mask-off only applies to VAXX-Classes. Mask-on remains mandatory by the Hong Kong Government at all times (except whilst eating, drinking, and showering).
* All clients must comply with the Hong Kong Government's rules and regulations upon entry to the studio. XYZ reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who fails to comply.
If you have travelled outside of Hong Kong / been in contact with someone who is a confirmed case of COVID-19 or undergoing quarantine, please do not come into the studio until 21 days after your last encounter.
Thank you for your understanding during this time! Let's stay vigilant and we will get through this together.