We are closely monitoring the current situation and continue to strive to maintain a safe space for our community.
EFFECTIVE 16TH APRIL 2021:
- All our studio staff will be required to undergo Covid-19 testing every 14 days and a negative results will be required to enter the studio.
- Frequent deep-cleaning of the studio to ensure it is a safe space for all.
- All riders who enter the studio do not need to take Covid-19 tests prior to riding.
- Masks must be worn at all times inside the studio (even when exercising).
- All shower facilities are available for use.
- All riders must declare their information relating to their recent travel history in the past 21 days upon arrival at the studio.
In order to minimise traffic in the studio:
- You will only be admitted into the studio 30 minutes before your class start time.
- You will be asked to leave the studio 30 minutes after your class has ended.
* All riders must comply with the Hong Kong Government's rules and regulations upon entry to the studio. XYZ reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who fails to comply.
If you have travelled outside of Hong Kong / been in contact with someone who is a confirmed case of COVID-19 or undergoing quarantine, please do not come into the studio until 21 days after your last encounter.
Thank you for your understanding during this time! Let's stay vigilant and we will get through this together.