We are closely monitoring the current situation and continue to strive to maintain a safe space for our community.
EFFECTIVE 29TH JUNE 2021:
The Hong Kong Government has announced mask-free fitness group classes when in compliance with the new requirements. To do so, the instructor and clients are required to be fully vaccinated (both shots PLUS 2 weeks after the 2nd shot) – NO EXCEPTIONS will be granted.
Currently, all our instructors have been vaccinated. So, in response to the new requirement, we are happy to announce that we will be launching the VAXX-Classes from 29 June (booking starts 27 June). These classes will be indicated on the schedule. Here’s the game plan for us all to make this happen:
- Those who wish to take the VAXX-Classes MUST show their vaccination record (must be at least two weeks since the 2nd shot) with one of the below options during check in:
1. Paper Vaccination Certificate or
2. LeaveHomeSafe app with vaccination records or
3. e-Health app with vaccination records or
4. iAM Smart app with vaccination records
If you cannot provide an adequate vaccination proof, you will not be permitted to join the class.
- Our Customer Service team will give you a verification wristband to verify your vaccinated status.
- Masks must still be worn throughout the studio and when entering the spin room.
- The instructor will notify you when to remove your mask before the class begins.
- Masks must be put back on prior to leaving the spin room.
As a warm reminder, mask-off only applies to VAXX-Classes. Mask-on remains mandatory by the Hong Kong Government at all times (except whilst eating, drinking, and showering).
EFFECTIVE 16TH APRIL 2021:
- All our studio staff will be required to undergo Covid-19 testing every 14 days and a negative result will be required to enter the studio.
- Frequent deep-cleaning of the studio to ensure it is a safe space for all.
- All riders who enter the studio do not need to take Covid-19 tests prior to riding.
- Masks must be worn at all times inside the studio (even when exercising).
- All shower facilities are available for use.
- All riders must declare their information relating to their recent travel history in the past 21 days upon arrival at the studio.
In order to minimise traffic in the studio:
- You will only be admitted into the studio 30 minutes before your class start time.
- You will be asked to leave the studio 30 minutes after your class has ended.
* All riders must comply with the Hong Kong Government's rules and regulations upon entry to the studio. XYZ reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who fails to comply.
If you have travelled outside of Hong Kong / been in contact with someone who is a confirmed case of COVID-19 or undergoing quarantine, please do not come into the studio until 21 days after your last encounter.
Thank you for your understanding during this time! Let's stay vigilant and we will get through this together.