The safety of our community and our staff is our priority and we have tightened our safety measures accordingly. All our staff will be undergoing mandatory testing every 14 days; as well as frequent deep-cleaning of the studio to ensure it is a safe space for all.
EFFECTIVE 16TH APRIL 2021:
- All riders who enter the studio do not need to take Covid-19 tests prior to riding.
- All masks must be worn inside the studio at all times (even when spinning!)
- In order to control traffic in the studio, you will only be permitted to enter the studio 30 minutes before your class start time
- You will be asked to leave the studio 30 minutes after your class end time
- All shower facilities are available for use
- If you have travelled outside of Hong Kong/been in contact with someone who is a confirmed case of COVID-19 or undergoing quarantine, please do not come into the studio until 21 days after your last encounter.
- All riders must declare their information relating to their recent travel history in the past 21 days upon arrival at the studio.
*** All riders must comply with restrictions in place by the Hong Kong Government as well as XYZ. We reserve the right to deny entry to anyone who fails to comply.
Thank you for your understanding during this time! Let’s stay vigilant and we will get through this together.