Surrender Day: 27 November (Sun)
XYZ is surrendering. You are invited to join us to abandon the schedule that controls our day to day and instead allow for anything and everything to happen naturally.
On this day we are offering 15 new taster classes (30min each) that are close to instructors’ hearts but never offered before at XYZ. Your participation can make a difference. Our very own founder, Belinda, will also be leading a class - you definitely wouldn’t want to miss it!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY:
- Yoga with your kids ages 4-12 (start their wellbeing journey early!)
- Expressive dance workshops led by an international dance competition medalist and more experts
- Healing buffet through breathwork, meditation, hypnosis, somatic movements and an introspective spin with curated underground spiritual music
- Prenatal & womb healing for our amazing mothers-to-be and ladies
- Train like Hong Kong’s ‘Lord of the Rings’, a HKG Team Gymnast Coach
- Multiple stations for crystal, essential oil and handpan music jam
Click here for the full schedule
Click here to reserve
Instead of the standard class credit deduction, all classes will be based on free-will donation on site. All proceeds will go towards One Ten Foundation, a charity that enables students from under-resourced local secondary schools to undertake mental fitness programmes in collaboration with Body and Mind for elevated emotional awareness and regulation. Donate as much as you are willing to - regardless of the amount we greatly appreciate your contribution towards our cause!
If you cannot make it, do not fret! You can contribute towards the cause through:
BANK DIRECT TRANSFER
- HSBC Account No: 741-420913-838
- Bank Code: 004
- Account Name: One Ten Charity Foundation Limited
- FPS ID: 103249249
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CREDIT CARD | XYZ Gift Card Purchase dedicated to “One Ten Foundation”
Please send a screen capture of the related transaction history email@example.com with your name, phone number and address for the donation receipt.